- Plans to go public by the end of 2019
- True late stage applicant with fully built processing facility
- Licensed lab at the early stages of revenue generation
- Access to inexpensive biomass
- Access to national jurisdictions from coast to coast
- Dealers license obtained from the Office of Controlled Substances to test psychedelics
Why business is booming for cannabis extraction companies, despite the supply shortages.Financial Post Headline, April 12, 2019
Estimated Product Mix Breakdown In Canada at MaturitySource: Forbes
With the capacity to produce high-quality extract-based products on short timelines, Salvation Botanicals stands to benefit hugely as cultivators, consumers, and third parties shift their focus away from dried flower.
- The Canadian extract market is projected to exceed $2.5 billion by 2020. Source: InvestingNews.com
- Industry observers predict companies focusing solely on cannabis extraction will start comprising an increasingly important subsection of the overall industry. Source: FinancialPost.com
- Global Cannabis Edibles Market Will Reach Over USD 11,564 Million By 2025. Source: GlobalNewsWire.com
CBD Market Could Reach $20 Billion By 2024, Says New Study.Forbes Headline, May 20, 2019
Global CBD Market Could Reach $20BSource: Forbes
With such high demand for CBD-dominant products, Salvation Biomass’ opportunity is two-fold: Not only will we provide the market with CBD products under our own brands; we will provide value-added CBD biomass to other extractors.
Global Cannabis Testing Market Will Reach 2,012 Million USD by 2024.Globe News Wire Headline, October 30, 2018
Global Cannabis Testing CAGR of Around 12.0% Between 2018 and 2024Source: Globe News Wire
Salvation Bioscience has been designed and built around not only dedication to the highest possible standard, but also to the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
- Not enough cannabis testing labs to meet demand. Source: InvestingNews.com
- The best technology in this market will be that which can offer the most cost-effective, efficient and time-saving method for compliance testing for both flowers and extracts across a broad range of parameters including THC and CBD potency, pesticides, heavy metals and poisonous carcinogens. Source: InvestingNews.com